Sunday, May 3, 2009

All Gussied Up with Nothing to Say

I dislike first posts. I feel like I have to make a *big* statement. In truth, I don't know what to say. Please read me! Or... Ignore this post, I promise more interesting ones to come! I just want to dive right in, and have a full-fledged blog going on.

I am starting this blog because one day I would love to have a place to document the purchasing and decorating of our first home. The issue right now? We aren't in a position to buy. I can assure you though, we are working on it! I am estimating that we will be able to start looking in about 12 to 18 months. I cannot wait. Until then, I will post about our journey and about anything else that happens to us along the way!

Whew. First post done!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your blog! I just started my first blog last week and, I know, the first post is horrible to come up with. I think yours was great though!

    ReplyDelete